Establishing a Sound Underlying Data Architecture is Crucial
At TSP Consulting, We Take a Holistic Approach When Designing Data Architecture
Sound data architecture can only happen with the knowledge and foresight that comes from decades of working in a given industry. TSP’s data architecture provides aggregation and analytics methodologies that empowers lenders by providing the information they need to identify operational silos, anticipate market trends and make intelligent business decisions.
Our data architecture services offer:
- SOC Controls on Data Integrity – Internal operations, accounting and third-party audits all require accurate and consistent data at all times.
- Standardized data for all reporting – An effective data warehouse design de-normalizes the data and simplifies Report Design and Development.
- Data Translation – Pulling in data from disparate systems requires the data to be translated to fit a uniform reporting schema.
- Eliminate Reporting Blackouts – A sound data architecture design optimizes data refreshes and eliminates reporting blackouts.
- Minimize Performance Impacts on Production Systems – A sound data architecture minimizes performance impacts that often occur during data refreshes and running large report queries.
- SQL Log Shipping – We have a proven track record implementing effective SQL log shipping strategies and have developed best practices that address many of the common pitfalls.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – Being able to react to changing data formats from upstream systems is key to any reporting platform. SSIS is a fast and flexible data warehousing tool used for data extractions, data imports, data transformation, and data loading (ETL).
- Web Service Data – Data exchanges can take many forms and Web Services are often a very effective way at transferring data between systems
Contact us today for a free mortgage technology consultation!
Phone: (856) 552 – 0939
Commercial off-the-shelf software may not always be ideal. Our custom solutions allow for efficient and secure handling of your system needs.
The competitive nature of today’s lending climate requires lenders to look for efficiencies across the entire organization and loan-life-cycles.
TSP's proven data aggregation and analytics methods are used to address operational silos, anticipate market trends, and make better decisions.
To be competitive in today's digital world, eliminating friction in the lending process is key. Our approach to custom API integrations does just that.
The proper software, a sound and secure infrastructure, and proficient support staff are critical aspects in the attainment of overall objectives.