Systems integrations eliminate friction in the mortgage lending process.
API or legacy – TSP Consulting has developed countless integrations.
Of all the technology services we offer, systems integrations yield the greatest efficiency gains. With the power of API integration technology, we can help you in the following ways:
- Link Multiple Systems – API integrations can be used to integrate third-party applications and web services to unify workflows and improve operations.
- Incorporate External Data – API integrations can be used to extend the reach of data-collection tools and bring external data into process automation, decision-making and financial planning.
- Expand System Functionality – API integrations can be used to develop next-generation applications for the web, mobile, and PC computing to support continuous innovation.
The following are some of the integrations TSP has undertaken in recent years:
- Credit Plus via MeridianLink
- Insight Banking Core System
- RealEC by Black Knight
- Ellie Mae Encompass eFolder
- Filenet by IBM
- Mortgage Cadence Doc Tracking
- PredProtect by First American Mortgage Solutions
- LoanSafe by Corelogic
- TPR by First American Mortgage Solutions
- Loan Beam
- LendingQB - PriceMyLoan
- LPS Mortgage Servicing by Black Knight
- MSP Mortgage Servicing by Black Knight
- REAL Mortgage Servicing
- Loan Care
- ProMerit by MBMS
- WLS by Street Systems
- Bank of America Merill Lynch (BAML)
- Bank United
- Deutsche Banks
- Merchants Bank of Indiana
- Morgan Stanley