Systems integrations eliminate friction in the mortgage lending process.
API or legacy – TSP Consulting has developed countless integrations.
Of all the technology services we offer, systems integrations yield the greatest efficiency gains. With the power of API integration technology, we can help you in the following ways:
- Link Multiple Systems – API integrations allow organizations to run their operational workflows from a central system thereby maximizing efficiencies and minimizing costly errors.
- Incorporate External Data – API integrations allow data from external sources to be utilized for process automation, rules-based decisioning and accurate and precise financial planning.
- Expand System Functionality – API integrations enhances end-user experience, maximizes borrower engagement and increases sales.
For an easy-to-read summary of our integration work download our Integrations Data Sheet by clicking HERE.
The following are some of the integrations TSP has undertaken in recent years:
• FileNet by IBM
• Mortgage Cadence Doc Tracking
• PredProtect by First American Mortgage Solutions
• TPR by First American Mortgage Solutions
• Enterprise Lending Center (ELC) by Mortgage Cadens
• LendingQB by MeridianLink
• Avista MortgageBot by Finastra
• United Guaranty Corporation
• PriceMyLoan by LendingQB
• LPS Mortgage Servicing by Black Knight
• MSP Mortgage Servicing by Black Knight
• REAL Mortgage Servicing
• Loan Care
• WLS by Street Systems
• Bank United
• Deutsche Banks
• Merchants Bank of Indiana
• Morgan Stanley