Systems integrations eliminate friction in the mortgage lending process.
API or legacy – TSP Consulting has developed countless integrations.
Of all the technology services we offer, systems integrations yield the greatest efficiency gains. With the power of API integration technology, we can help you in the following ways:
- Link Multiple Systems – API integrations allow organizations to run their operational workflows from a central system thereby maximizing efficiencies and minimizing costly errors.
- Incorporate External Data – API integrations allow data from external sources to be utilized for process automation, rules-based decisioning and accurate and precise financial planning.
- Expand System Functionality – API integrations enhances end-user experience, maximizes borrower engagement and increases sales.
The following are some of the integrations TSP has undertaken in recent years:
• Intacct • PeopleSoft
• Insight Banking Core System
• Blend • Roostify
• RealEC by Black Knight
• CreditPlus via MeridianLink • Equifax • Kroll
• CoreLogic • Unify
• Ellie Mae Encompass eFolder • FileNet by IBM • Mortgage Cadence Doc Tracking
• Ernst • PredProtect by First American Mortgage Solutions
• LoanSafe by Corelogic • TPR by First American Mortgage Solutions
• Loan Beam
• Encompass by EllieMae • Enterprise Lending Center (ELC) by Mortgage Cadens • LendingQB by MeridianLink • Avista MortgageBot by Finastra
• Essent Guaranty Mortgage Insurance • United Guaranty Corporation
• Compass Analytics • MIAC • PriceMyLoan by LendingQB
• Fiserv • LPS Mortgage Servicing by Black Knight • MSP Mortgage Servicing by Black Knight • REAL Mortgage Servicing
• Cenlar • Loan Care • Selene • Shellpoint
• ProMerit by MBMS • WLS by Street Systems
• Bank of America Merill Lynch (BAML) • Bank United • Deutsche Banks • Merchants Bank of Indiana • Morgan Stanley
Contact us today for a free mortgage technology consultation!Phone: (856) 552-0939 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org